Acceptance Test Driven Development
An interactive session building from Test Driven Development Session to explore acceptance testing.
During this session, you will gain insight into:
- Acceptance testing
- Agreeing acceptance criteria with customers and creating executable specifications
- Breaking requirements down into small deliverables that can be demo’ed to the customer
- The importance of iterating to improve understanding of requirements
- The appropriate level of abstraction between acceptance criteria and running code (allowing you to build large maintainable testing infrastructure)
- Some common pitfalls with acceptance testing
- Intro to acceptance testing and Concordion (see the slides) (10 mins)
- Start coding following the instructions in the underlying repository (80 mins)
- Instructor demo of reference implementation (30 mins)
INSTRUCTORS.md file in the above repository.